The School Counselor provides academic guidance and support to 7th and 8th grade students, including:
- Academic advising
- High school options and applications
- Conflict Resolution
- College and Career readiness (field trips), and information
- College and Career week ~ with Guest Speakers
- Monthly parent conference’s for 7th & 8th Grade Students
- Problem Solving and referrals to school-based resources
- Student of the month and other programs to recognize outstanding and most improved students.
Dear Rosa Parks Students,
Welcome to the 20/21 school year here at Rosa Parks. I am so happy you have joined us! I hope you will be online with your teachers each day. I am here to assist you with your education. You will find my email listed under Rosa Parks Staff. Enjoy learning this school year!
Let’s make it a great one together!
Mrs. Pamela Hunt
School Counselor 7th & 8th Grade