Student Support Center
Dedicated to academic success, the Student Support Center offers a wide range of social, emotional, and health resources to help students thrive. We promote attendance and a positive school climate by focusing on the whole child, providing critical support services and removing barriers to learning.
- Crisis Counseling and on-site mental health services
- Support Groups
- Academic supports (SST’s/504 Plans/IEP’s assistance)
- Basic needs (clothing, food, shelter) information and referrals
- Health insurance and healthcare services referrals
- Gang Prevention Services
- Drug & Alcohol Education
- Family Nights
- Attendance Support & Home Visits
The Student Support Center is located in P3 and is open Monday through Friday from 8am-4pm. Please drop by anytime.